Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hello, Energy!!

I don't know what it is about the last two days, but I am full of energy. Or maybe it's been so long since I've had energy that it feels like I'm wired LOL. Either way, it's been amazing. I've been to the pool to swim for two days in a row. I actually COOKED dinner for myself the last two nights instead of dragging myself to the kitchen for a peanut butter sandwich that I normally barely manage to eat before I fall asleep on my plate. I've been doing tons of laundry, and I even got out before I had to go to work today to buy organizers to straighten out all the baby stuff that is beginning to accumulate. =) Big Lots has tons of organizers and bins on sale in the bright greens and blues that I am using for Sean's little corner. They were half the price they were at Walmart so I was very happy about that.
I am hoping that I have this much energy tomorrow, because I really want to get the crib skirt done. I have the fabric but this last month I was doing good to just get the minimal laundry, cooking, and dishes done.
The blue and green stackables were $3.50 a piece!
So I know this is really random, but we are doing disposable diapers anytime I am at work (save Scott some stress =) , when Sean is at the church nursery, or just when we are out in general. Since I will be home just about all the time with Sean, we decided to do cloth for those times just to save on a little money. I started searching for diaper pins. I knew that with everyone going green a lot of people are using the more updated versions of cloth diapers with their super easy to use diaper covers instead of the plastic pants, but you still have to have diaper pins at some point right? Well, to my surprise, diaper pins have not evolved much from when I was a bambino still crawling in my little cloth diapers. Everything I came across seemed to be the generic pastel blue, pink, yellow or white. Nothing wrong with that but I thought it would be fun to have something different. I made a trip to Babiesrus and found these little guys! =)
How could I go wrong with laughing monkeys and bananas?



One last thing before I head off to bed! Scott got to feel Sean's elbow sliding across my belly for the first time a few nights ago. He had the most horrified expression on his face as if he had just witnessed an alien invasion.  Poor thing.... but once he had a minute to take it in, he was pretty excited. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment