Friday, February 11, 2011

I think I might have felt hiccups!

So a lot has happened in just the last two days. Yesterday I handed in my two week notice at the cafe. I hated doing it but the way things are going at work makes it really hard for me. I go in and the smells that didn't bother me before now make me want to gag. Especially the smell of the CAFIZA  cleaners. Bleh.... On top of that I am standing for about 8 hours a day with one 30 min break to sit down so that is really hard, not to mention the bending over I have to do for every order that is made and having to climb a ladder isn't the greatest either when your center of gravity is all out of whack. It was really hard to do but at the same time it's kind of a relief to know that I will finally be getting some rest. This will also allow me to pack for our big moving day on the 28th!! So excited. Sure we're only moving 20 min up the road but we are moving into a beautiful loft apartment!! Work was really busy today. I should have never complained about it being so dead yesterday. LOL Then again it did make the time go by so much faster. Oh.... so I had a crazy guy, one of our regulars we lovingly named "jittery Joe" comes in, he buys a cup of coffee, leaves, comes back in 6 hours later, and demanded that I give him another cup at refill price. Yeah...... no cup and 6 hours later..... So apparently by telling him, "Sir, I'm very sorry but I'm not allowed to do that," I was having a bad attitude about it and he demanded to see the manager who turned around and told him the exact same thing. Of course he yelled at me and my manager and by the time he got done saying what he felt like needed to be said we were both emotionally drained. Well.... we didn't see ol' jittery Joe today but maybe that was a good thing for my sake. Phew..... I'm sorry. I know that was totally random but I just had to share. Well I was standing over the cafe sink washing dishes and I felt these little pulses in my belly. And every 3 seconds or so another pulse. I think maybe..... a hiccup?

No comments:

Post a Comment