Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pickles and ice cream....

So here's my story. On December 21st my hubby found out that he was accepted for a corporate position in Atlanta to become the director of in house design for this company. That afternoon we found out we had been denied for our first car. That night.... we found out we have another Fuller on the way. Talk about overwhelming! When I told Scott that we were expecting, I got nothing but a blank stare.  Of course things got better the next morning when he started getting pats on the back from his buddies at work. =) Things are going really well so far. I haven't really had any problems with morning sickness other than being tired and dizzy every now and then. My baby seems to really like subway and sushi. During the Sunday evening service on the 23rd I got a sudden craving for Subway's roast chicken sub. So we went and had it for dinner that night and we both got a foot long to save the other half for lunch the next day. Let's just say I went to bed thinking about it and I dreamed about that other half of sandwich and I woke up thinking about it and it definitely didn't make it past breakfast. I thought that surely after eating subway for dinner and breakfast I would be satisfied but NO! The baby demanded more and I ate my hubbies other half for lunch.  I spent some time shopping that afternoon and ended up driving past a subway......... yeah..... I had it for dinner too... so what.... leave me alone! Sheesh.......
Things haven't been that way every day. but the journey towards motherhood has been a smooth one so far. Something tells me things might get very different in the later months though. We'll see. Oh and by the way we ended up getting a better deal on another car where the payments would be better. God knew all along. And my hubby went with the job and is very very happy with it. All things work together for good.

2 comments:

  1. how far along are you? i laughed at the subway story. i liked cheese and icecream. not together. but those were my cravings. =)

    ReplyDelete