Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just wanted to take a minute to praise the Lord....

Well I have a lot to thank God for so let me see how quickly I can say this and see if I can do it in one breath. Ready? Here it goes. We needed a washer and dryer and God used my family to provide one. Scott was bummed about a design job he never got payed for, due to working with a dishonest person and the next week I found a $25 olive garden gift card that my mom gave us 2 years ago for valentine's day and I just found it. My car broke down but the washer and dryer was so inexpensive that the rest of the money from my parents covered the car repairs. We were short on funds last month because Scott wasn't ever payed for the work he had completed, but then my paycheck was about $150 more than what we had expected it to be. *gasp* There! Did it. Our Father is rich isn't He?

2 comments: