Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tomorrow =)

So it's been a couple of months since I have blogged but now I just have that much more to tell you. =) We've had everything from earthquakes- tsunamis- radiation leakage in Japan near my family, a long and slow moving process to finally getting to find out if we are having a boy or a girl tomorrow!! So excited. Scott took off of work for the whole day so we will get to do some shopping while we are out after the ultra sound. Scott's mom will get to be in on this too.  I feel humongous right now but everyone has been encouraging me by telling me that I will only get bigger. LOL I have been trying to do some work on the baby corner and the progress is slow but well worth it. I just made a small plush ark that has a front door that opens up do put little animals in. I finished the ark and it turned out even better than I expected but I am still working on the animals to go inside.
My family is now in the US and will be here to visit us on Mother's day weekend. I haven't seen them in almost 2 1/2 years. It's been way too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment