Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A great Memorial Day weekend!

This was a much needed 3 day weekend!! It was really nice to be able to wake up Monday morning and just do nothing and have Scott there all day with me. It's so rare that we get a whole day together because I work all Saturday while he is visiting the bus route and on Sunday we cross paths from time to time between teaching Sundays school,  the bus route, church and Sundays school. We spent the first half of our day just chillin' and then we went over to his parents house for dinner. =) We got our washer and dryer hooked up on Sunday night and in my new over enthusiastic attitude towards doing laundry, I stayed up till midnight just doing load after load after load. LOL (Hey! don't judge me. You'd be excited too if you went for 3 months without your own washer and dryer. LOL) Needless to say, there is laundry eeeeeeeverywhere right now!! While we were over at his parents house, his mom, sister and I made a quick trip to Target where I found a really cute rug to put in front of the crib for $2.50! Gotta love Target's $1 & $2.50 corner.






P.S. Our registry is for the most part completed! Look at the top of the page for the "Baby Sean's Registry" link if you would like to take a peek =)

No comments:

Post a Comment